- Provincia: Roma
- Comune: Roma
- Mansione offerta: Junior Developer (new Graduate) - ROMA
- Pubblicata: 7 febbraio 2018 08:49
- Scadenza: This ad has expired
DXC Technology Italy is hiring Junior Developers
About the Company
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harnessing the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
Join DXC: you will work in an international context, always in evolution, contributing actively to achieve new goals!
DXC Technology is looking for young talents, graduates, to join our organization and reinforce our teams of applications development. Selected candidates will be hired in Rome and Pomezia. They will work in a team dedicated to Enterprise Application Developement and will learn by learning how to use the major frameworks, development environments, programming languages and next generation skills (cloud, AWS, MS Azure, Scrum…)
• From the first day, selected candidates will be included in project teams, as members of a development team, supported by tutors and senior colleagues; they will be encouraged to contribute right away focusing on personal growth and project goals.
• They will Contribute, as member of a team, to development and design of solutions that meet business requirements and with customer satisfaction.
• They will Acquire over time operational autonomy, technical and industrial know-how, supported by experienced colleagues
• They will Develop excellent communicative and team working skills. Interact proactively with colleagues on site and in other countries.
• They will Develop, when needed, technical and functional knowledge for direct relationships with Customer’s references.
• They will Demonstrate autonomy, analytical skills and problem solving attitude and increase technical know-how on the project area in which they are engaged and, in general, in areas of interest for the Company’s business
Knowledge or experience in:
• programming languages with focus on Java EE and/or Microsoft or .Net technologies;
– Use of main design patterns and knowledge of Agile Methodology;
– Italian mother tongue
• Good English is needed
• Good interpersonal skills, Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to change, positive attitude, initiative and proactivity
• Curiosity, attitude to continuous improvement and learning.
• Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or a relevant one.
• Master’s degree or previous work experience will be considered as an advantage.
If you find yourself suitable for the role, please, send us your CV
Condividi questo annuncio o invialo ad un amico!
35 visite totali, 1 oggi
Top Annunci di oggi
- OPERATORI CALL CENTER – RAVENNA (2 views)
- Gestore del debito e del risparmio (2 views)
- Stage con rimborso – agente immobiliare – CAGLIARI (2 views)
- Capi Animazione,Responsabili diurna, Coreografi/e, Ballerini/e, Responsabili mini e junior club, Animatori mini e junior club, Istruttori fitness, zumba e balli, Animatori sportivi, Scenografi, Tecnici suono/luci – deejay. (1 views)
- Operatrici Telefoniche – REGGIO EMILIA (1 views)